Winner of Boston Magazine’s Best of Boston award for house cleaning!
HOUSE CLEANING OPTIONS
We offer weekly, every other week, one-time, or occasional house cleaning cleaning services. Learn more and find out what may be best for you.
COMMERCIAL AND OFFICE SPACE CLEANING
Need a team that is reliable with excellent quality and service? Let The Maids clean your office space at a time convenient for you.
Why You Should Hire the Maids For Home Cleaning In Boston
Quality And Professionalism In Our Services
There is a reason we are the most trusted name in home cleaning in Boston. The Maids is the premier house cleaning business in the Boston area, consistently delivering premium service. We have provided over 50,000 house cleanings to the Boston area since we opened in 2005. You have probably already seen our yellow cars on the streets of Boston! The retention rate of our customers is regularly over 98%, and our average home cleaning professional has been with us for more than 3 years. This means you have are working with dependable specialists upon whom you can rely for peace of mind that the house cleaning job will be done right.
How We Work With You
We Keep In Mind Your Home Cleaning Priorities
Our state-of-the-art database helps us to keep track of your specific housekeeping priorities so they are not forgotten. Our team leaders have those notes with them on each occasion they visit your home to clean. We offer a full range of home cleaning services: We clean your floors, cabinets, bathroom, baseboard, and even the hinges of the toilet. Every room in your house will smell fresh and sparkle clean after it has had professional service from our team of highly skilled and experienced housekeeping professionals. Many people tell us “It’s like hotel day when The Maids come to the house!”
We Customize Your Home Cleaning Schedule To Your Needs
We provide regular services on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly schedule or occasional home cleaning services, such us move in/move out cleanings, seasonal cleaning, same day clean, or one-time services. Every house is different, and each might require different services or a different schedule. Call our office and we will help you to figure out what option is best to clean your house. We make reminder calls, emails, or texts the day prior to your house cleaning and follow up afterwards to make sure you are satisfied with the job.
How Our Housekeeping Is So Efficient And Organized
Our four-person team of specialists is a time-proven method to ensure a complete and efficient cleaning of your house. A certified Team Leader who is responsible for great services and your complete satisfaction supervises each team.
Our team cleaning approach to service is straightforward and well coordinated. Each team member has a specific home cleaning function, or job to execute each and every time he or she visits your house: kitchen cleaning, bathroom cleaning, dusting or vacuum-cleaning. You can trust in the same level of quality services, each visit we have to clean your home.
Our Eco-Friendly House Cleaning Supplies Are Child And Pet-Friendly
With our eco-friendly house cleaning supplies and non-toxic cleansers, along with our amazing team of professional maids, we provide some of the area’s best healthy cleaning services, which our customers expect and deserve. We know how important it is to keep your house clean, and this is why we strive to provide such great services for our clients. We believe in providing healthy house cleaning services because of the important role we have in our clients’ lives, and as stewards of the environment. Our employees all have the Green Seal certification through Rochester-Midland, a leading house cleaning product manufacturer.
- Our patented backpack vacuums use High-Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filtration to capture up to 99% of all allergens, dust, bacteria, pollen, pet dander, other contaminants and particles to clean the air you breathe, and the carpet your children or pets play on, to increase and enhance the air quality inside your house.
- Our microfiber towels are the environmentally friendly and an extremely effective way to clean. Microfibers attach themselves to even the smallest, most microscopic dirt particles when used dried and clean the dust from the surface without the use of chemicals. When used dried, the dust particles attach to the fibers and remove the dust, when used damp, microfibers work great to help clean greasy surfaces, dirt and stains. We actually remove the dust, not just move it. This service is invaluable when it comes to keeping your house clean and healthy for those who populate it every day.
- Our non-toxic cleansers do not use bleach or ammonia. We use non-toxic supplies, which clean completely free of bleach and no ammonia. Please consider our services today for your carpet and other places, especially if you have pets or children living at your house.
Our Four Person House Cleaning Teams Are Professional And Accountable
We hire for attitude and train for excellence. Our home cleaning professionals undergo at least 40 hours of training for the most basic certification. Most have hundreds of hours of formal and on the job training. Our professional house cleaners are truly experts. A working team leader who not only actively works to keep employees on task, but also double-checks on all services done for the sake of quality assurance, supervises each team. We want to make sure that our home cleaning services live up to the same high standards, today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
With so much consideration directed at our hiring and supervisory procedures, it is no surprise that over 90% of our regular house cleaning service clients trust us with the keys to their homes.
We believe in being a professional and responsible employer. To us, that means providing benefits that are not common in our industry such as paid holidays and paid time off. We pay our people an hourly wage. That means they have incentive to do a better-quality job on your house, rather than rush to clean the next one. We provide company cars to get from house to house rather than requiring use of a personal vehicle and hiding the cost of maintenance within the employee’s salary. We even provide a birthday cake and celebration on birthdays – stop by today if you would like to see pictures!
We Are Insured, Bonded, And Legally Compliant
We watch the fine print so you do not need to. We use United States Customs and Immigration Services E-Verify to be sure each employee is authorized to work in the United States. We carry the appropriate workers’ compensation and business liability insurances. Our business is even bonded if this is something that is important to you.
At The Maids Boston, you do not have to worry about withholding taxes and completing year-end filings that you would have to do with an independent home cleaning service. We have taken care of that for you. Our employees and our company pay all taxes, insurance, and other obligations. There are no 1099s for you to file!
If That Is Not Enough, There Is Always The Satisfaction Guarantee
Part of our commitment to quality is our 100% satisfaction guarantee on all services. We get it; we are human, we can make mistakes, and we sometimes can miss a spot here and there. If you are dissatisfied with our service, you have a way to speak with a live customer service representative. We track and monitor complaints to make sure they are resolved quickly and effectively.
If you are unhappy with any area we have cleaned, just call within 24 hours and we will come back to your house and re clean it, free of charge. We want you to be satisfied with the professional housekeeping services we provide. Trust that we will stand behind our work, and rest assured that we are intent on building a long-term relationship with you for home cleaning in the Boston area; call today at (617) 524-0300.
What Sets us Apart?
- Have an average tenure of over 5 years.
- Are professionally trained and certified to provide house cleanings
- We carry worker’s compensation insurance
- Are legally authorized to work in the United States, we also run background checks and social security verification
- We offer residential and commercial cleaning service, days, nights and weekends.
- We try to be as accommodating as possible to all of our customers. If you have a special request, just let us know!
- We call, email or text you to remind you the day before your scheduled cleaning.
- We follow up the next day after your initial cleaning.
- We use a patented back pack vacuum fitter with HEPA (high efficiency particulate arresting. ) filtration system that can actually remove up to 99% of all dust and allergens!. Hepa filters are designed to trap small pollutants, allergens, dust and other particles.
- All of our products are water-based, non-toxic and environmentally preferred.
- We use microfiber cloths to remove build up. Microfiber Towels are environmentally friendly and effective, we dont use paper towels.
- We work in 2 to 4 person teams, with an on-site Team Leader who supervises the team.
- We follow our proven 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System that guarantees consistency in the delivery.
- The Team Leader will conduct an initial, middle, and final inspection during the cleaning.